My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New blog, new canvas, ready to make it awesome!

Hello loved ones!

This is me, blogging after 5 years!? Don't worry, it won't be like Xanga at all (ex. Today I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and watched Rugrats)..okay maybe a LITTLE bit...but definitely more interesting for you!

In this blog I will update you with what's going on with my crazy, hectic life, as well as giving you random fashion advice/blurbs that might help you or not, haha.

Soo...one of the biggest news right now is that I am an agency represented model! The funny thing is that I actually interned with the agency I'm signed with - Jet Set Models. I never asked them or told them that I modeled because that would have been superrr awkward. But last week I received a call from one of my bosses and he left me a voice mail saying that he had something important to talk to me about. I thought I was in trouble...though I already finished my internship couple weeks ago lol. I called him back, he found out I modeled for a magazine, and here we are! :) I'm so excited I'm with them, they are all so nice, warm, and really awesome people. I'll definitely keep you all updated with that!

Since I'm on the topic of modeling, here are a few shots that I did with Chaz Cruz (www.chazcruz.com). The theme of this shoot was "Vintage Modern".
Makeup Artist: Rita Nguyen
Hair: July Chanthamart (I spelled it right without looking to check! Awesome!)





















Hope you like these pictures! I will continue showing you more pictures from my recent photo shoots along the way. The con of being a full time UCSD student: midterms on my third week of school. Great. Back to studying!

Hugs and Hersheys Kisses (mmm!)
Chesley Carele

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

The houndstooth cardi is just gorgeous!

September 30, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home