My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The pains of choreography

Happy Hump Day!!

Song of the day - Tell me what we're gonna do - Joss Stone ft. Common

Right now I'm having the worst choreographer's block ever. Our team is showcasing our choreography this Sunday and I'm extremely excited! The new team is amazing and we have a lot of fresh talent - BE READY! I'm trying to figure out what kind of piece I want to do - girly, emo, fun, weird? But the hardest hardest part is finding the SONG. If any of you have suggestions of cool songs with sick beats, please let me know!

As you know, I am part of 220 Second to None Hip Hop team in San Diego. We are performing at Culture Shock San Diego's Choreographer's Showcase on October 24th. It's going to be a greaaaat show, so please check out the flier!





If you haven't heard of 220 before, check out our Body Rock 2009 Performance from this past June! I choreographed the 2nd piece and final piece with my teammates!! Enjoy!




Now back to the joy of studying! Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

Hugs and Hershey Kisses,
Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home