My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jerry Leigh Photo shoot

Today I had a modeling job in LA for Jerry Leigh, featuring a new clothing item. We shot at Smashbox Studios in Culver City, there were eight models (4 girls, 4 guys), and tonss of outfits to shoot! We shot from 10am-6pm, it was very tiring, but also very fun watching TV, chillin/eating, and meeting some very talented people. :) It was a very rewarding experience, the crew was amazing and I hope to work with all of them again someday. The pictures from this shoot will be displayed in MAGIC show in Vegas. :)

Pictures will be up soon! :D

-Chesley

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

••hi ate Ches..=) by the way I'm Claudine from Philippines.. I like your blog.. it's cool...=) I just want to ask.. how do you post videos?? coz I always fail when I post some video.. It always went out just a link.. can you please help me?? thanks and also GodBless.. keep it up you've got a great face on your modeling and you've got an awesome moves on your dancing.. I'm actually fan of yours....=)LoveLots..

March 3, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home