My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009...

Don't you hate the feeling after Christmas? The excitements gone, people start taking down their beautiful decorations, and the holiday spirit slowly diminishes. Sadly, I didn't have that much of a holiday spirit as I would have liked to, but that's the pain of getting older and facing reality. This year really proved to me that I need to set my priorities straight and keep up with my responsibilities, or else things will backfire. It's been a challenging year, but very eventful and serendipitous nonetheless! Focusing on my career is on the top of my list, and with that, finishing college is number one. I can't believe how fast college is going, 1 1/2 more years! Once that's done, I'm ready to see the world and let it take me in. I'm itching with excitement just thinking of what I can do in my future, what I can hopefully accomplish, and what I will learn and grow from through new experiences. In 2009 alone, I have made so many changes in myself and strengthened my determination and drive for pursuing fashion/modeling/dance. People keep asking me how I am able to juggle so much in my life. The only answer I can really give is that I know in the long run, it will all be worth it. My sacrifices, obstacles, and tough times will keep me motivated to reach my goal of making it in the fashion industry, whether it be through fashion design, styling, or modeling! I am very proud of myself and will not look back on regrets. I must move forward.

Here are some highlights of 2009 for me. It's so great to look back on all the great times I had this year. Thank you 2009 for a memorable year.










Happy New Years everyone! Be safe! <3

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home