My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy busy bee

Hello everyone!!

Why is it so windy in the bay?! :( I miss the sunny San Diego weather already. During my winter break, I have been doing photo shoots consistently - for modeling and styling. Since I have the free time, I decided to make use of this time and continue building my wardrobe styling portfolio.

Thursday highlights:
Photographer: Mike Wong (www.blindmike.com)
Model: Caroline Vu (signed with Halvorson Model Management and City Model Management)
Makeup/Hair: Hanh (Perfection Beauty)
Styling: Me
The theme of the shoot was to highlight holiday 2009 looks! We had some fun holiday part looks, new years looks, and casual, cozy looks. Take a look at some of the behind the scenes pics. (Click to enlarge)







Friday I had a casual shoot with Daniel Kwan (www.dkwan.com). We first shot two years ago! Can't believe how fast time flies. It was pretty chill, fun, and the pictures looked amazing. :) I'll show you them once I get it!

Saturday I did a shoot with Stanley and Auden! We shot in the same studio I styled Mike Wong's shoot. The shoot was very simple - me wearing a black leotard with black heels. I wanted those simple pictures that can be used for awhile. :) Take a look at some sneak peeks!
Photographer: Stanley and Auden
Model: Me
Hair/Makeup: Me



Sunday I had a fun shoot with Karen Santos - FINALLY! I've been dying to shoot with her for the longest time!! (http://ksantosphotography.blogspot.com/) Check out a sneak peek ;D


Monday was my rest day, ahhhh. :) Spent some quality time with my mommy. <3

Today I had did a futuristic themed shoot with some very talented artists!!
Photographer: Novi
Model: Maddie
Hair: James (Salon Blu)
Makeup:
Styling: Me

We shot in the salon first, and must I say, it was the CRAZIEST salon I have ever seen!! It looked so old and vintage, the brick walls, the crazy furniture, paintings, and fixtures, really made this salon have personality. We also shot at San Jose City Hall. The location was perfect - looked so futuristic, but the damn wind was a pain! Here are some behind the scenes pics.


The indoor pictures were in the SALON! Crazy huh?!



Tomorrow I have another shoot, wardrobe inspired by Burberry's new ad campaign with Emma Watson! :)

Have a great night everyone! I'm going out with my best friend tonight, can't wait!! <3

-Chesley Carele

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Santos said...

j'dore all the work you've been doing :)

December 24, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home