My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photo shoot 1: Check!

Hello everyone!!

I am unbelievably happy and I feel so accomplished with the Fashion Quarterly shoot yesterday! We are preparing for our Winter Issue, which will come out on January 19! There was a lot of stress coordinating with EVERYONE involved in the shoot, making sure we found a time frame that matched everyone's schedules, figuring out the theme, wardrobe, hair, makeup, LOCATION (there were some complications with that, haha), and much much more! I definitely surprised myself. With coordinating everything on my own, it was the biggest shoot I have ever planned and directed. And after last night when everyone left, I felt in awe. The whole team was amazing. With being outside in the cold for a good three hours and doing hair, makeup, and wardrobe in the DARK (with the help of iPhone and cell flashlights, haha!), everyone still had such a positive attitude and kept rocking it til the very end.

To my whole team yesterday, I want to thank each and every one of you for creating such an amazing and inspiring shoot! I definitely learned a lot, met some beautiful people, and had the time of my life doing what I love to do. I truly felt lucky to have you all be a part of the shoot, we are such a great team! :D

Okay besides all the mushy stuff, now it's time for some BEHIND THE SCENES PICTURES! My favorite!! :)











Group Picture!!! I love it. :)

Once again, thank you to my team for an amazing photo shoot! WHOOOO :D

I have two more shoots to go for this Winter Issue! Can't wait for those! There's going to be one this coming Monday for the Cover GIRL! And then one more on the 30th for a local designer - Rebecca Ybarra - http://www.rebeccaybarra.bigcartel.com/

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home