My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gaga the new face of Hello Kitty?!

No wayyy..the ever so crazy Lady Gaga landed a Hello Kitty campaign! It definitely portrays a different side of Hello Kitty that you've never seen before, check out these pictures from her campaign! (Photos courtesy of DailyMail.co.uk)

Look at all those jewels!


Her eye makeup is INSANE! I want to try that, haha!


This dress is unbelievable..I'm in awe.


Look at her shoes!


Read more from the Daily Mail

Tell me what you think of this new campaign! I personally love it, it's so eccentric, vibrant, and Lady Gaga is the only person who can make this campaign so provocative, yet tasteful at the same time. Enjoy!! :)

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home