My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fashion Test Shoot

Yesterday I had a shoot with a great team in Hillcrest area! The photographer was Kyla Akasha - www.spotlightstudiosonline.com, the makeup artist was Van - http://vanitysd.com/, and hair was by William and Amanda - www.hairbywilliam.com.

Here are some behind the scenes from our all-day shoot!


The studio entrance


Studio sign :)


Inspiration/Story board of our shoot


Me in my first look! (In total, I had 7 looks..no wonder it took so long :P )


The photographer, Kyla, setting up



The hairstylist, makeup artist, and photographer fixing the set and chillin :)
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5397463014424394242" />


The hair and makeup stations



My third look! What a crazy dress :P



My second makeup look






The real pictures from the shoot will be done in 2 weeks or so, whenever the photographer is done :) I can't wait to see them!!

Now, off to my meeting with Fashion Quarterly Magazine - UCSD's Fashion mag! (http://fashionquarterly.blogspot.com) Btw, we have applications available for staff positions! Please click on the blog link for more information!

I'll keep you posted! <3

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home