My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Outfit of the Day

I'm going to start a new section in my blog that will show my outfits each day! Some days I will highlight a certain trend/look that I am really inspired by, or coordinate outfits for specific occasions. Stay tuned! :)

Outfit of the day


Details
Top: Papaya - $8
Scarf: H&M - $6
Jeans: Ross - $13
Sandals: D&V - $25
Bag: Lust4Luxe Luxury Handbags - Retail: $500
The perk of interning with a handbag designer? Getting the bag for FREE! :) I'm the walking advertisement for Lust4Luxe (www.lust4luxe.com) I absolutely adore this bag! Check out the site to see more of their amazing bags!

This is my shopping/going to school/casual outfit. I loveee accessories! A great way to change up an outfit is to add accessories! Buy a lot of chains, long necklaces, pearls, bracelets, and earrings to make a completely different outfit! Scarves are also one of my favorite accessories. Buy scarves that have a cool color pattern, but also colors that you already have in your wardrobe so it'll be easier for you to make outfits. The best place to buy scarves are at Forever 21 and H&M - cheap but very very cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home