My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Monday, October 19, 2009

This is what you secretly lust for.

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend, I sure did! Friday night I watched "Where the Wild Things Are" with a couple of my friends from 220 and absolutely loved that movie!! The book had such a great message to it that everyone should remember if they ever feel lost, fear, or feel like they have no where to turn. Just always remember that there is always family to go back to when you feel that way. A true inspiration of mine choreographed a piece to one of the songs on this movie's soundtrack that portrays the true message of this book, take a look! It's definitely worth your while.

Mariel Martin - Worried Shoes





Next Topic! As the Marketing Assistant for Lust4Luxe Luxury Handbags, I would like to let you know that they are offering distributor positions with their company! It's a great opportunity because you are basically managing your own company, setting your own hours to accomodate your needs, plus getting tons of benefits from Lust4Luxe! Make sure to check out their site at www.lust4luxe.com Here is the blurb that I have been posting on all the social networking sites:


Get into the Fashion Biz Today!!!
Be the boss of your own fashion accessory Company!
Set your own hours and achieve an executive salary!
Lust4Luxe handbags can show you how!
Check out our "Passion 4 Fashion" Guide to living your dream.
For more info contact; Jeff Catalano; JC@Lust4Luxe.com
www.Lust4Luxe.com








Please take a look at the site and contact me or Jeff if you have any questions!!


Daily Fashion Blurb:

Suddenly Darling (www.suddenlydarling.com) is a new fashion networking geared towards teens/young women who have a passion for fashion! This site stresses the idea that they don't have to dress "sexy" in order to look good. They have some cool features in here as well that anyone can enjoy! So go ahead and sign up! :)


Oh! And I met with my agents last week at Jet Set (www.jetsetmodels.com) and I am seriously soooo excited to get the ball rolling! ALSO - check out www.dodomodels.com and check out the Female division in their agency... hehe :) We're still in the process of everything so it's temporary right now. I will definitely keep you updated on that!




That is all that I have for now, time to study for ONE MORE MIDTERM! AH!

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home