My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shopping Heaven!

Hello readers!

Today was a very me day, which is something I really needed! I went shopping at UTC in La Jolla and finally shopped at Forever 21 - haven't been there in so long! Since I was alone, I was able to really take my time shopping, observing all of their new styles/pieces for Fall/Winter. Right now I'm really into the Bermuda Jeans that are pretty baggy, but still a perfect fit! Since the weather in San Diego has been so bipolar, I needed some bottoms are weren't as long as pants, but not as short as shorts - TA DA! It's super comfortable and pretty cheap -$16.90! PS - I'm still looking for the perfect boyfriend jeans!! Any suggestions on where to get them for cheap??







Jeans for $10?! :D






That is all for now! Time to go dance til who knows! :)

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home