My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost the weekend!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months
-Oscar Wilde


I think this quote validates my reason to shop so much. It's TRUE though! Haha :)

Happy Thursday everyone! Man, I can't wait for this week to end - midterms, work, dance, internship, etc. are starting to pile up and I just need to relax for a bit. On the brighter side - I start my weekend in less than two hours and I'm performing with my team, 220, on Saturday! We are performing at Culture Shock Showcase this Saturday night at 7:30pm in Escondido's California Center of the Arts. A lot of great teams are performing at the showcase, it's definitely something you do NOT want to miss!! More details at www.myspace.com/cultureshocksandiego.

Oh wait! Have to run to my last class of the day! I will update this blog as soon as I get out! In the mean time, enjoy this amazing up and coming choreographer/dancer, Chris Martin (aka, Mari's younger brother). His musicality and style to this piece is unbelievable! And I love the song too!




-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home