My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Are we related??

Oliver Tolentino.

We have to be related, right?? :P

He just debuted his Spring 2010 collection in a LA Fashion Week on October 15th. I have never heard of this designer yet until I stopped by Apparel News and read about the recent shows at LA Fashion Week. And of course, his name definitely caught my eye.

Oliver Tolentino has been well established in the Philippines and moved to Los Angeles to get into the American market. He had tremendous success in the Philippines, dressing and styling for their top female stars such as Pops Fernandez and Regine Velasquez, and many more. He specializes in both bridal and fashion, both I must say are very amazing. When I was looking through his most recent collection, I couldn't believe how detailed, colorful, and well-constructed his pieces were. The vibrancy of his pieces really sets him apart from other designers. The choice of color patterns for the pieces were genius! Here are some of my favorite looks from his Spring 2010 collection, enjoy!









Crazy huh?? He is definitely a designer to watch out for! To see the rest of his collection, check out www.apparelnews.net and his website at www.olivertolentino.com.

Alright, back to class, then the weekend! :D
I will blog more asap!

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home