My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Monday, November 2, 2009

Jet Setting to Hollywood

“I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, not for fashion, not for men.” - Marlene Dietrich
Great way to put it.

Happy Monday lovely readers!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! My weekend was filled with fun, relaxation, catching up on school, and did I mention fun??

Today, my boyfriend Kyle and I drove to Hollywood for my first audition with Jet Set Models! The audition was for Pottery Barn Teen (www.pbteen.com). The building was in this hugee CNN building on Sunset Boulevard - which already made it pretty intimidating. I was so nervous of LA traffic and if we would make it in time - thankfully, after almost three hours on the road, we made it! The audition overall went pretty smoothly! There were only two other models from Otto Models who were before me. I just had to sign in and complete a little form. When I went inside the room, they took a few pictures of me, then videotaped me when I answered a few questions about myself. Seriously only took me 10 minutes! All the anxiousness and anticipation before the audition just went away like POOF** lol! I won't find out how I did until next week, wish me luck! <3

Here is a picture of the building Prime Casting was in


Here is my Zed Card from Jet Set I had to bring with me to my audition! :D Yay!!




This is me and Kyle tired after a longgg day of fun times! :)


I am watching "The September Issue" right now and have been sooo inspired with the Winter 2010 Issue of Fashion Quarterly!! Ah I can't wait to collaborate with amazing artists to create even better spreads than last time!
http://fashionquarterly.blogspot.com

That is all for now!

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home