My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just Dance.

Hey everyone! Hope you guys are having a great Friday night! :)

I just finished my midterms! Now all I have left are FINALS...eh. But as of now it is time to relax, have fun, and enjoy life before the brutal hours of studying for finals begins.

This past week I finally had time to take dance classes at Culture Shock (www.cultureshockdancecenter.com) and it really felt like a breath of fresh air. Keone Madrid teaches on Wednesday nights and his class this past Wednesday was unbelievable. I am starting to hate how the whole trend in hip hop dance is isolations, hits, and who can make the best moves. His routine really showed me why I love to dance. It was sooo much fun, I was really able to let myself go and adapt my own style to the routine. Thank you so much Keone for an amazing class!!

Here is a video of the routine he taught us on Wednesday, it truly is a must-see!


On another note:
I am planning our first photo shoot for the Winter 2010 Issue this MONDAY and I am too excited, nervous, anxious, giddy, etc etc! :D I have been working on this shoot for a long time, and with the help of my editors and staff, I think it's going to be a great issue! We are about to interview some applicants for our open positions as well, and I am so amazed on how many applications we received this time around! Fashion Quarterly is definitely going in the right direction. :D We are expecting the Winter 2010 issue to release by mid January, so keep a look out! I'll definitely keep you all posted.

In the meantime, please take a look at our blog to read updates on one of our publicists - Jasmine - who is currently interning for Marie Claire Magazine in NYC!!
www.fashion-quarterly.com

If you are available tomorrow night, check out this cool fashion Covet charity event held by Apparel Therapy. At the event you basically get to swap your wardrobe with other fashionistas who attend! It's such a great way to renew and revamp your wardrobe while saving money at the same time! Just bring in acceptable clothing that you don't wear anymore, and that may possibly be someone else's treasure. :) Here is the link for more information on the event:
http://www.appareltherapy.net/content/events

Okay it is definitely time for sleep! Good night loves!

- Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home