My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Greetings from the BAY!

Hello everyone! Happy Thanksgiving-Eve! :D

I am sitting on my comfy leather couch at home watching DISNEY CHANNEL and relaxing after an amazing dinner with the family. It definitely feels good to be home. <3 I can't wait to relax, get away from school, work, and my other activities for a weekend to just rejuvenate myself for the next two hardest weeks of school. One more week then FINALS. I am almost there, so so close to CHRISTMAS! That is motivation enough, lol. So far, so good. :)

Update from this past week:

On Monday we had our Cover Girl shoot for Fashion Quarterly Magazine (www.fashion-quarterly.com)! It was a lot of fun and great to work with new and creative people. Here are a few of the behind the scenes shots from the shoot. As you will see, we became very creative and turned my dining room into a home studio. Very convenient right?!






Tuesday we had our first meeting with the new staff of the magazine! It was a lot of fun to meet new people who are just as passionate as we are. I can't wait to meet the rest of the staff, I can tell it's going to be a great year. Right after the meeting at 10pm I had to go to 220 practice. We are really working very hard for our next competition in December and with the rate that we're going, I'm sure we'll be great. :)
If any of you are available December 12, please watch THE BRIDGE dance competition in Whittier, CA! It's going to be a great show with some amazing talent! Here is the flyer:



Next Friday I am modeling in a local fashion show in San Diego for a benefit concert/show! There will be a LOT of talent, artists, and designers to make it a great show! I am modeling for Garden Party Clothing - her designs are very feminine, innocent, and fun! Definitely my kind of style. ;)
Here is one of her cute designs! And I believe this model will also be in the fashion show with me, she is adorable!!

Here's the flyer to the fashion show/concert event as well! Please let me know if you would like to go!



Now it is time to sit, relax, and enjoy some family quality time. :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home