My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Picture Catch Up!

Hello!! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! My Christmas was pretty relaxing, had dinner with the cousins on Christmas eve, opened presents, visited family in Alameda, and then went to Kyle's Christmas party! :) And of course, here are pictures throughout my Christmas celebrations:




This was the first year me and Kyle spent Christmas day together. It definitely was an amazing night. :)

No time to rest!! The day after Christmas I scheduled two shoots that day. The first one was with a model (Connie) from LA and we did catalog-type shots. The second model was from the Bay Area and we planned to do an editorial shoot, but she didn't show up! Grrr, didn't even respond or whatever. So, the makeup artist wanted to do makeup on me and we had a fun beauty shoot! :) It was a good shoot though, Connie was really good and seemed to have a lot of fun on set, which is always a good thing. ;D We are planning to reschedule the editorial shoot on New years DAY. I know, huh? But I really love the concept so I'm dying to do it before I leave!! Here are some behind the scenes shots:

Photographer: Mike Wong
Model: Connie Chen (MI Models - LA)
Makeup/hair: Hanh





Sunday I did a shoot with the first photographer I have EVER worked with..over 2 years ago!! It was so great to catch up and work with her again. We both improved so much and the way we worked together flowed so well.
Here's a picture from our first shoot together in 2007:


And now, take a look at some of the shots from Sunday!
Inspiration for this shoot came from Nylon magazine and Urban Outfitters.
Photographer: Sarah Jehan (www.sarahjehan.com)
Makeup/hair: Me
Styling: Me and Sarah






More pictures from my shoot with the beautiful Karen Santos! (http://ksantosphotography.blogspot.com)





Yesterday (28th) was my best friend, Justin Evangelista's 21st BIRTHDAY! Came back from his birthday dinner at a Japanese restaurant couple hours ago. I hope he had an amazing birthday! <3

Ah, time to sleep IN! I have to savor these long nights of sleep...

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home