My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

I can't believe tomorrow's CHRISTMAS!! Just remember, appreciate your loved ones and those who have made an impact in your life. I am thankful for each and everyone of you and hope you all have a relaxing Holiday! We ALL need to de stress haha. ;D

Yesterday I styled a photo shoot and theme was inspired by Burberry's new ad campaign with Emma Watson! We shot in Mission San Jose area - right beside my church, St. Joseph's in Fremont! The thing I love the most about photo shoots is that I see the beauty in places that I see everyday. I've been going to this church ever since I was little, but I never appreciated the beauty of Mission San Jose and the surrounding areas until now.

Photographer: Olga Vinokurova
Models: Camille Zajac and Antonio P. (Represented by Look Models SF)
Makeup: Erin
Styling: Me

Here are some behind the scenes shots:









Loves! <3

-Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home