My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mid April already?

Hello everyone!

Oh man, it's been way too long since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then and I can't wait to share some of the highlights with you.

This past weekend was pretty intense! I coordinated a fashion show at UCSD for EMERGENCE: Benefit Party for Haiti. There were 20 models, 2 makeup artists, 3 hairstylists, and 3 designers. From 12-8pm it was nonstop chaos...I loved it! Despite all the stress and backstage drama, thanks to my FQ girls the show was a complete success! Here are some behind the scene pics (credit to Fatema):



Check out The Final Statement for more pictures of the event at www.thefinalstatement.net

Yesterday I shot with the amazing Gary Lyons. It was such an honor to work with him and to meet all of the talented hair/makeup artists on set. He shot my favorite headshots, EVER! Take a look (these weren't taken yesterday):




This Thursday I'm going to Project Ethos with FQ girls to watch Garden Party, Jesus Estrada, and Goga by Gordana, and other designers! It's at On Broadway event center at 8pm. For more information check out www.projectethos.com!

Fashion Quarterly magazine's website/blog is finally up again! Check it out :)
www.fashion-quarterly.com

ALSO ALSO
please check out my new website!
www.chesleycarele.com

_Chesley Carele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home