My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last day.

I can't believe it.  Tomorrow I will be back on a plane to San Diego.

New York--you made this trip rough, tiring, crazy, yet insanely beautiful and memorable.  The experiences that I have made and knowledge that I learned from this 3 month adventure was definitely worth it.  Last Tuesday I ended my internship at the fashion magazine.  It's so crazy how fast everything went.  On Thursday I spent a couple of days with my friend from San Diego. We talked a lot about our futures and it made us worry like nooo other haha.  The internship taught me a lot and made me want to continue my aspiration in making it in the fashion industry.  It is fast-paced, cut-throat, and very very rare to land an entry level job in the magazine industry.  I accepted the fact that there are hundreds of other college girls just like me who most likely have more experience than me.  With that said, I accepted it and moved on.  Since I am in San Diego for another year, all I can do is gain more experience that will set me apart from the rest of the fashion hopefuls.  I am unbelievably thankful for all the people I have met, each person taught me a new lesson and inspired me to continue pursuing this dream.  Once I am back in San Diego, I am thinking about starting with a clean slate and making my senior year at UCSD count.  Thank you, New York for all of the amazing opportunities, and I will see you soon--pinky swear!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home