My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Video: The Romantics J. Crew Photo Shoot

I told you before that I admire J.Crew's styling aesthetic, but now I want to tell you how much I love the way they capture their models' (or actors in this case) true essence through photos.  This behind-the-scenes video of The Romantics photo shoot shows how the movie stars Katie Holmes, Adam Brody, Josh Duhamel, Malin Akerman, Jeremy Strong, and Rebecca Lawrence "look perfectly preppy and put together as they show off the cocktail designs collection".

My favorite part of the video is seeing their group shots and how they are all laughing and having a great time together.  These shots are what I strive for when I do fun, lifestyle shoots.  I am definitely keeping these looks as inspiration for a future photo shoot. ;)

Here is one picture from the shoot, courtesy of J. Crew:




FabSugar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home