My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Me_Tail: New Outlook on Online Shopping

You know that anxiety that you get when you purchase something online but unsure if it's the right size/fit on you?  And once you excitedly open up the package, to your disappointment it just doesn't work out and definitely isn't as appealing as on the model online.  THEN you have to spend even more money to just return it.  Yeah I've been there, done that.  But now, there's a solution for all our online-shopping problems!

"Metail is a plug-in service for clothing retail and media/fashion websites that allows customers to see how clothes look on realistic 3D body models."

I can't wait til this website launches, I'll keep you guys posted on my experience with it.  Keep me posted with yours too!


Me_Tail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home