My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Turban: In or Out?

After looking through the runway looks of Jean Paul Gaultier's Fall 2010 haute couture show, the colorfully wild turbans on the models' heads have been etched in my mind ever since.  Now I see this style applied in everyday street fashion--the more I see it the more I'm genuinely appealed to it.

Plus, Hermes' new website about their scarves and the multiple ways to wear them has confirmed my new like (maybe love) for head scarves & turbans.

ShopStyle
Trend Hunter
Refinery 29
Fashion Copious
Trend Hunter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read this blog. I can be more productive whenever to read this kind of blog. I learned a lot. tinder pick up lines like this page.

December 20, 2017 at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home