My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mulberry for Target

As I was sitting on the front steps of The Met soaking in the breezy New York air and people watching, my friend Jasmine reminded me about the Mulberry for Target collection coming out on October 10th.   Since my senior year of college is closely approaching, I want to refresh my clothing collection and all the other necessities to start school off on the right track.  One of those necessities is a knapsack/tote/satchel for my books.  Mulberry's new collection for Target would be a great book bag--it's durable, has a simple yet classic shape, the color is neutral and can go with everything, and this style is screaming FALL 2010.

Who isn't going to get it?!

But if you're dying to get one like me, mark your calendars on August 20th because Gilt will have a special limited edition sale on these Mulberry bags! (Mama's a Rolling Stone)

This is the style that I would love to get, unfortunately the Alexa bag isn't part of the collection but I sure hope they have a similar design.   It's big enough to carry my books, notebooks, and other school essentials, and transitions well into other non-school activities that I'll be doing throughout the year.

Photo: Chic Intuition

1 Comments:

Blogger THEFACTORYDROP.blogspot said...

The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.

Mulberry Bags

October 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home