My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Monday, August 16, 2010

Three Ways to Style: Leopard Blazer

Though I've never been an avid fan of this fall trend, I'm starting to get used to it and even like it more and more.  I finally succumbed to the trend after I bought these adorable leopard print wedges for only $12.95 at H&M!

After looking through Fall '10 runway shows, I noticed that a lot of designers styled it with very neutral, solid pieces that everyone has in their wardrobe.  This blazer acts as the statement piece and can be accented with neutrals of different textures.

Below is my take on how to style a leopard print blazer in three different ways:


1. Take a simple black jersey dress and layer it up with chunky sweaters and nude-colored heels. Style it with skinny chain necklaces with a hint of black detailing.

2. This is the dressier look.  Pair a flowy, silky, black romper with caged heels and gold chain necklaces.

3. The business attire outfit: pair a soft, sheer blouse with high waisted tweed shorts and finish it off with simple black flats and a short chunky necklace.

Below are other leopard looks from the runway for more inspiration:

Photo: Imaxtree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home