My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spring 2011 Editorial

I had the pleasure of working with an amazing team back in September.  Photographer Nicole Hill wanted to do a spring 2011 editorial, which included 8 looks.  Some key Spring '11 trends that I noticed on the runways were: hints of sea foam green, white, neutrals, lace, sheer (my fave!), pastel floral patterns, and hints of black and gold.  Below are the edited images from the shoot.

Photographer: Nicole Hill
Makeup/hair: Bethany Ruck
Model: Kiersten -- No Ties, FORD L.A.
Styling: Me


My favorite outfit! I layered a lace skirt, with a ruffled green dress and the oversized knit to add dimension.


Layered three pieces-nude dress, long sleeve tunic, and lace top.




I had this vintage gold dress that went down to the knees. I transformed it by pinning the skirt to make it shorter and put a chunky knit sweater and the black lace top over so that the skirt is just a "pop!" in the outfit. ;) It was the last outfit of the day and made that outfit on the spot.  Good ending! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home