My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010

La Jolla Fashion Film Festival

In the morning, I read on their facebook page that they were looking for photographers last minute because some canceled for that night. I told Kyle right away, and after a few calls and arrangements, we were both able to attend the event!

Last night was a night full of random surprises! I saw a few people I've worked with in past photo shoots. It was a great surprise and made the night even more fun and memorable. :) The short films were all amazing in their own way and it was a pleasure appreciating and sharing this art and experience with other like-minded individuals.

Me posing with Fred Sweet, director of the Film Festival and owner of San Diego Model Management.


Picture taken by Kyle with The Final Statment.
Check out more pictures at www.thefinalstatement.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home