My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kids/Tween Test

A couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend and I took a mini trip to Julian area for my first Kids/Tween test shoot! In total I styled 10 kids, and the crazy part is that most of them modeled for Target, Guess, Ralph Lauren..you name it.  They're making more money than all of us combined...nonsense. Haha! After doing several photo shoots for adults/teenagers, it was a breath of fresh air working with kids who are constantly having fun.  Below are a couple of my favorites from the shoot!

Photographer: Tamara Muth-king 
Makeup/Hair: Theresa Amundsen
Styling: Me
 














1 Comments:

Blogger Mariel Torres said...

great job doll! they all look marvelous :)

November 3, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home