My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No. 15 Magazine

A couple of weeks ago, I modeled in an editorial for No. 15 Magazine, which is a new fashion publication at UCSD. They will release their first issue this Saturday at their launch party. It's this Saturday, May 1st, 8pm-1am at the Village at UCSD. Click here for more details.

Here are some behind the scenes pictures from the editorial, taken by Liz Kim, Marketing Director.

Crazy hair/makeup huh?? I was supposed to look dead.. :)Left to right: Amylynn (MUA), me, Char (Hair)


My Lady Gaga hair! Haha


Left to right - Me, Kevin - Editor, and Alice - photographer.


YAY We're done! Lol


I better see you at the party this Saturday! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..Happy Birthday Ate Ches... ;D hope you had a very blessed day... take care..=D me and my friends still following your updates... ~^.^~

May 5, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home