My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Friday, July 30, 2010

Featured: Like.com

Like is a fashion website that is the primary source of "style inspiration for real people, by real people".  The key features on their site are Trend Forecasting, which guides the readers to take the trends from the runways and apply it to their everyday style, Style Section, and LikeWise blog.  The site keeps you up to date with what's "in" and provides readers with continuous street style inspiration.

One of my readers commented on my post back in January 2010 with a link to their website.  I somehow overlooked the link and never saw it until now.  Thankfully I did! One of the writers used one of my pictures as inspiration for an outfit post.  Take a look at the link here.

Here is the collage that they used:
January 29, 2010--Photographer, Uyen Vo

Thank you very much for the post, even though I'm super late haha. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home