My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fall 2010 Trends from Style.com!

From my previous post you already know how excited I am for this Fall, especially when I get to spend the beginning of the season in beautiful NEW YORK! :)  Ah it's going to be amazing.  Style.com provides us fashion lovers with a guide to what's in straight from the runways. According to this, there are seven key fall trends to take note of when buying your new set of fall pieces.

Ladies, it's time to raid your mom and grandma's closets, seriously!  I looked through my mom's closet when I visited home during Christmas vacation and noticed her countless sheer silky blouses, high waisted twill pants, polished tweed jackets, and of course the floral dresses that have a vintage feel to them.  It was like going through a trendy vintage shop!  Also, steal your mom's heavy knit sweaters and wraps and layer, layer, LAYER like crazy!

Take a look at the Fall Trend Reports thanks to Style.com!


What's your favorite trend?  Do you have any fashion tips? If so, send them my way!

|| chesley carele ||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home