My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, CA, United States

Friday, July 30, 2010

Olivia Palermo Looking Surprisingly Good in ASOS

Oh, Olivia Palermo, you're a trickster.  You're so mean and deceitful on The City yet everyone (including me) always puts that aside when we see your outfits looking effortlessly chic.  How does she do it?!  Someone please tell me.  Her ingenious choice in mix-matching different prints/textures together create solid and well poised outfits that millions of fashionistas adore. 

Palermo landed a cover on ASOS magazine for Autumn/Fall 2010.  Here are three of my favorites.  I am jumping up and down with excitement just thinking of what new coat I will buy haha!  My top picks are the leather trimmed cape in camel (beige/camel are big this Fall!), the sheer blue printed dress, and the high waisted pants with insane detailing on the sides.  Take a look at the rest of the looks from FabSugar UK.  What's your favorite??


|| chesley carele ||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home